I discovered this last night while watching Tom Brady’s SNL episode. Guess who was at the ‘Behind the music’ sketch!
Can’t see him? How about now?
It wasn’t his first on-camera appearance if I remember correctly he did appear several times on monologues as an audience member that asks the host a question, but I do think this is the first ‘sketch’ he was in. Funny thing I didn’t recognize him until he started to dance.
And that, my friends, is how ‘the Running Man’ was born.
Shut the front door! I can’t believe I just now found this Tumblr! This just goes to show that spending a Friday afternoon doing Google searches for “Jason Sudeikis Running Man” actually can—and does—produce groundbreaking results.
- mikedronkers reblogged this from fyeahjasonsudeikis
- justthec likes this
- foodorfiction reblogged this from fyeahjasonsudeikis and added:
- snowflakesntreestars likes this
- chichichipotle reblogged this from quirkyday
- rhiannaresolution reblogged this from quirkyday
- quirkyday reblogged this from fyeahjasonsudeikis
- quirkyday likes this
- greatonemorethingtoremember likes this
- haehikalu reblogged this from fyeahjasonsudeikis
- getnealerwithit likes this
- thomaslennonslover likes this
- thisisabooklqtm likes this
- preciousblueberries likes this
- fyeahjasonsudeikis posted this